We need representative administrators between the ages of 25-40 years, wherever you are in Nigeria. kindly indicate your interest by sending message to my inbox.
kindly forward the following information to my inbox pls;
State and LGA of residence
DUTIES OF AN ADMIN
An admin is to do the following for the foundation:
He or she
1. Registers members.
2. Sells loan forms and supervise all loans activities.
3. Be a full representative of the foundation on any project initiated by
the foundation in his LGA.
4. Reports to a superior assigned to him or her.
5. Educates the registered members about the seed loan.
6. Ensures they join our facebook group.
7. Holds meeting with the registered members from time to time.
8. Invites facebook friends and registered members to join our facebook
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF AN ADMIN
An admin must be:
1. Resident in the local govt he or she applied for.
2. Age between 25 - 40 years old
3. computer literate
4. Having a Good moral record.
5. Passionate about the foundation.
6. Able to introduce three other admin in the same LGA living in far away
communities/towns that have a good population above 5,000 people from his
or her own community/town.We need a minimum of four admin in each LGA.
7. Must be a member of OMOSIMUA FOUNDATION facebook group.
8. must register fully at the official website of Omosimua Foundation.
9. Must be a B.sc/HND/ND holder in any field of discipline.
10. Active On whatsapp
11. Able to print out all documents sent to him or her while awaiting
Block B29, Aguda Market, Surulere, Lagos.
Get 3people and form a group of 20 to fund your business with a regular loan up to N100,000 .00 from OMOSIMUA FOUNDATION at 0% interest rate. 08066917793 WEEKLY REPAYMENT PLAN OF N100,000.00 WEEKLY PAYMENT ONE MONTH PLAN: -------------------------…
What if you can avoid long waiting at the clinic and hospitals? What if you can get a doctor or a nurse or a health care professional whenever and wherever you need one? Yes, it's possible. Subscribe to our Pay-As-You-Go Services on…
Report this ad